[community] Introduction- Outreachy internship with Tor Project

Ishika Kumar ishika.2017.114 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 09:51:11 UTC 2021

Hello all,
    I'm Ishika Kumar, a final year student of BITS Pilani, Hyderabad,
India. In this world of surveillance, I really admire the Tor Project team
and the host of contributors who are trying to provide private access to an
uncensored web. I wish to contribute and become a part of this awesome
community since it's my first time with Tor Project and I sincerely hope
that my future work will go a long way in helping the Tor idealogy in some
way.

Thanks and regards,
Ishika Kumar.