[community] configuration problem or censored site?

Per Gunnarsson per.gunnarsson at lappstockholm.se
Sun Oct 4 11:07:59 UTC 2020

Hello!

I don't know if I have misconfigured something, if there is a bug or if
a hidden service is misconfigured/censored.

The hidden service is an icecast server and I am on and off trying to
send a vorbis stream to it.

I can only access the hidden service administrator over i2p, and some
i2p traffic is firewalled according to my mobile phone.

As a hobbyist I have the time but not yet the skills to figure out what
is going on.
Which level of log file verbosity do you suggest to begin with?

I send this just out of curiosity and because I enjoy sending email.

Regards,

Per Gunnarsson