[community] [INTRODUCTION] : NEW CONTRIBUTOR.

PEGGY TAWAH tawahpeggy98 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:02:43 UTC 2020

Hi, My name is Tawah Peggy Che. I recently completed the coursework for a
BEng in Computer Software Engineering and will like to get in to open
source not just to boost my career and gain experience but also to
contribute to free and open-source projects. since my initial application
for outreachy was approved I looked through current Outreachy projects and
the Tor  Project #2 ( Help Tor Project support our users
<https://www.outreachy.org/outreachy-december-2020-internship-round/communities/tor-project/#help-tor-project-support-our-users>)
from this organization really seemed interesting to me because I have been
using the tor browser for a while and I really like the product and helping
people around the internet is fascinating and awesome for me.
so I would like to contribute to that effect.
I am a newbie to open-source and I look forward to learning from you all.
Thank you.
best Regards,
Tawah Peggy.