[community] My Introduction to the Tor Community ( Osvaldo os_ )

Osvaldo Aurélio® osvaldo.aurelio at outlook.com
Mon Mar 30 03:51:42 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,
I'm Osvaldo (os_ on IRC) and I'm an Outreachy applicant. I've introduced myself before at the IRC channels, however, I just realized that I never sent an introduction e-mail. I've been working answering user questions and also enrolled in the doc hackathon.
Thank you all for having me and special thanks to those of you helping me out with my doubts!

att,

Osvaldo - Outreachy Applicant for the Tor Project
IRC: os_