[community] Community Team Meeting Notes - 23 Mar 2020 + Next meeting 30 March 1600 UTC

gus gus at torproject.org
Fri Mar 27 21:58:37 UTC 2020

Hello,

Here's our meeting log:

http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2020/tor-meeting.2020-03-23-15.59.html

Community Team Next meeting: Monday March 30 16:00 UTC

Outreachies applicants: please, feel invited to attend Community Team
meetings.

And here is our meeting pad:

Community team work meeting pad
-------------------------------

Weekly meetings, every Monday at 16:00 UTC, in #tor-meeting at OFTC
(channel is logged while meetings are in progress).

People:
    * Gus
    * tgeek
    * Pili
    * emmapeel

== Updates ==

FORMAT!

Name:
    This week:
        - What you worked on this week.
    Next week:
        - What you are planning to work on next week (related to
          community team work).
    Help with:
        - Something you may need help with.

Gus:
    This week:
        - Contact Outreachy applicants
        - DocsHackathon
        - Contact partners in Global South to see how they're doing with
          remote work
    Next week:
        - What you are planning to work on next week (related to
          community team work).
    Info:
        - translated our latest blog post to ptbr:
          https://blog.torproject.org/trabalho-remoto-seguranca-pessoal

tgeek:
    This week:
        - Working on stackexchange support
    Next week:
        - same :)

Pili:
    This week:
        - Docshackathon and website updates
        - Onboarding Outreachy applicants
        - Reviewing roadmap and sponsor work planned in light of
          covid-19
    Next week:
        - Probably similar stuff with a focus on producing content for
          remote trainings :)
    Info:
        - translated our latest blog post to es:
          https://blog.torproject.org/Conectadas-seguras-tiempos-cuarentena

emmapeel:
    This week:
        - introduction to new translator
    - reviews in transifex
    - copy for the blogpost
    Next week: DocsHackathon

== Discussion ==

* DocsHackathon:
    - Document how NGOs can run private obfs4 bridges, and get some
      doing it - [assigned] - https://bugs.torproject.org/28526
* S27 Documentation

--
The Tor Project