[community] Community Meeting Notes - 02 Mar 2020

gus gus at torproject.org
Tue Mar 3 13:05:15 UTC 2020

Hello,

Here's our meeting log:
http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2020/tor-meeting.2020-03-02-15.59.html

and our meeting pad:

Community team work meeting pad
-------------------------------

Next meeting: Monday March 9 16:00 UTC

Weekly meetings, every Monday at 16:00 UTC, in #tor-meeting at OFTC
(channel is logged while meetings are in progress).

People:
    * Gus
    * emmapeel
    * c1e0
    * Pili
    * Kushal

== Updates ==

FORMAT!

Name:
    This week:
        - What you worked on this week.
    Next week:
        - What you are planning to work on next week (related to
          community team work).
    Help with:
        - Something you may need help with.

Gus:
    This week:
        - Employee feedback week
        - Network health meeting
        - WWW meeting about blog migration
        - Offline part thursday and part friday
        - Attending Outreachy chat this tuesday (1300 utc). New
          outreachy contribution period starts March 5th!
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/Outreachy
        -
    Last week:
        - Attended IFF village's meeting and asked them to share the
          activities that they refused in the main schedule. Answered
some questions in IFF queue.
        - Submitted new Outreachy project (user support and
          documentation)
        - Submitted CryptoRave activity about our lastest development in
          anti-censorship and onion services
        - Contacted new training partners in India, Colombia and Uganda
          using our new RT queue.
        - Reaching out to partners about DRL proposal.

emmapeel:
    This week:
    - reviewing translations and asking for more translators
    - review glossary model
    Help with:
    - reviewers and translators!

c1e0:
    This week:
        - February 2020 feedback report
        - Completing Abuse FAQs migration
        - Frontdesk
    Next week:
        - What you are planning to work on next week (related to
          community team work).
    Help with:
        - Something you may need help with.

Pili:
    This week:
        - Answering GSoC queries
        - Peer and self feedback
        - DRL Proposal

Kushal:
    This week:
        - Was on holiday
    Next week:
        - Hackathon in the NULLCON.NET, we need to mark issues for this.
          Micah Lee will also join me in the conference.
    Help with:
        - Same as above

== Discussion ==

 * Docs Hackathon ticket triage