[community] Community Team Meeting Notes - 13 April 2020

gus gus at torproject.org
Tue Apr 14 17:39:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

Here's our meeting log:
http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2020/tor-meeting.2020-04-13-15.59.html

And here is our meeting pad:

Community team work meeting pad
-------------------------------

Next meeting: Monday April 20 16:00 UTC

Weekly meetings, every Monday at 16:00 UTC, in #tor-meeting at OFTC
(channel is logged while meetings are in progress).

People:
    * Gus
    * Kushal Das
    * Nicolei Ocana
    * Renate
    * Pili
    * Wajih
    * luana

== Updates ==

FORMAT!

Name:
    This week:
        - What you worked on this week.
    Next week:
        - What you are planning to work on next week (related to
          community team work).
    Help with:
        - Something you may need help with.

Gus:
    This week:
        - Reviewing websites PRs
        - Checking RT for user feedback
        - UX and training feedback session with Uganda partner
        - Blog post about Community Portal
        - Outreach section
    Next week:
        - Community Portal release
    Help with:
        - This week focus on Community portal

Kushal:
    This week:
        - Nothing
    Next week:
        - Write the blog posts I was planning
    Help with:
        - Something you may need help with.

Renate:
    This week:
        - Made the required changes suggested on my PR on "export and
          import bookmarks"
        - Setup Onion service on browser and learnt how it works.
        - Tried setting up vanguards but had difficulties.
        - Submitted my Outreachy application.
    Next week:
        - Go through the support portal and user manual to check for
          bugs while understanding the codebase.
    Help with:
        - Assigning issues to me so I can work them.

Pili:
    This week:
        - Preparing for Community Portal public launch
        - Working on content for Onion Services section of Community
          Portal
        - GSoC and outreachy wrangling
    Next week:
        - Community portal public launch

Nicolei Ocana:
    This week:
        - https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/manual/-/issues/33
        - https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/support/-/issues/101
        - https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/community/-/issues/122
        - https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/support/-/issues/105
        - https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/manual/-/issues/34
        - https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/tpo/-/issues/69
        - https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/community/-/issues/121
        - https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/support/-/issues/104
        - https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/lego/-/issues/10
        - https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/manual/-/issues/32
        - https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/tpo/-/issues/65
        - https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/community/-/issues/120
    Next week:
        - Utilize font-awesome chevron icons as an update instead of the
          navbar-toggler-icon as per antonela's advice
    Help with:
        - Joining the project's so that I can be assigned issues

Name:
    This week:
        - Improved PR #141
        - Submitted Outreachy Application
    Next week:
        - Find new issues to work on
        - Keep checking user manual and support portal to point out any
          existing bugs
    Help with:
        - Something you may need help with.

== Discussion ==