[community] Call for Participation - Onion Services User Research

nah nah at torproject.org
Wed Apr 8 18:32:17 UTC 2020

Dear fellows,

We're developing new functionalities for Onion Services, and we know
many of you use it extensively. We'd love it if you can take some of
your time to participate in a survey about Onion Services and give us
your feedback about it. We want to see if what we have would make your
browsing experience better.

If you're interested and have 15-20 minutes to chat, please fill out
this survey

https://survey.torproject.org/index.php/415725?lang=en

and we will contact you for next steps.

To participate you need to:

     1. Be at least 18 years old
     2. Speak either English OR Spanish OR Portuguese
     3. Allow us to video or audio record the session
     4. Install a Tor Browser Build
     5. Have a broadband Internet connection (DSL, Cable, T1 all fine)
and WiFi

We don't share your data with any third-party, we won't share any
audio/video records, and we anonymize your identity on our reports.

Feel free to share this e-mail to people you think can participate in
this survey, but we kindly ask to not forward this to any public
channels like social media or public mailing lists.

If you have any doubts or concerns about this research, feel free to
e-mail us.

Thank you,

The user experience team

UX Team Lead - antonela at torproject.org