[community] Advice and direction

Drake Kipping drakekipping at icloud.com
Fri Sep 13 03:05:16 UTC 2019

First I wanna say i Respect everybody on here. Second I would like to get to know about the inns and outs of this his here community. I’m a free man I was released may 13th after serving 9 years manufacturing and wepons charges. I have been learning all my little green mind can handle. Is there a place that is a for lack of better word accredited chat room or some kinda platform that see’s heavy traffic and allows for this to happen. I know there are forums and shit but where do yal go to answer peoples questions or start up a sort of internship or apprentice type deal. I know where the future is headed and i wanna know what the fuck I’m doing when digital technology steals the show.

Thanks and smoke one for me...

Bullet

Sent from my iPhone