[community] Empress - New Volunteer: Video Training and outreach

Britney Lozza b.lozza at outlook.com
Mon May 6 17:18:20 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I was discussing on irc the desire to create training videos for advocacy towards activists, paralegals, lawyers and journalists.

About me: Almost finished a paralegal diploma at my college. IT in the legal industry is a mess. A lot of work has to be done here locally in Ontario Canada.

Gustavo (“ggus”) asked I reach out to the mailing list to discuss obtain training slides so I can work on videos. Any other information that could assist is also welcome.

Britney Lozza