[community] search function for support.tpo

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Wed Jun 5 10:08:48 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Resurrecting this thread and adding in Emma since she’s been asking about it and anarcat since he might need to be in the loop also,

Let’s just go ahead and use subdomain urls for search as it seems this will be the easiest and not making a decision either way means nothing is moving forward :)

We can always iterate on it if other options become available.

Thanks!

Pili

—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45