[community] Request for feedback: VPN doc - second draft

wayward waywardwyrd at riseup.net
Mon Jun 3 16:54:16 UTC 2019

Hey, community!

I've written up a sort of harm-reduction-style document about how to
hide the fact that you're using Tor (in the case where you need to).
This is meant to show people alternatives to using a VPN together with
Tor. I've also linked to some previous resources written by Tor
contributors and members of the community, so that readers can learn
more about why using a VPN with Tor isn't necessarily a good idea.

All this to say that I'd love to hear any feedback on this document. If
you'd like to chip in, please take a look at the draft here:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/torvpnreview-keep

My goal is to send this off for translation by Friday, June 7th. If you
have any comments, please send them to me by email or via this thread
before then.

Thanks!

- wayward

--