[community] Materials for an upcoming conference

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Tue Jul 23 11:08:49 UTC 2019

Hi Jason,

Thank you for spreading the word about Tor and .onion services.

Due to the cost of printing and sending these out we tend to keep these for long term contributors to the project.

We would be ok with you printing your own though if you wished to. You can find one of the assets here[1].

There is another design which I can’t locate right now. I can share that once I find it.

I hope you can understand this. Sorry we can’t be any more help.

Thanks!

Pili

[1] https://media.torproject.org/image/official-images/2011-tor-logo-sticker.svg
—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45