[community] Dev Meeting July 2019: Who should the Community Team invite?

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Tue Feb 26 10:43:14 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

We briefly discussed who should we make sure is invited to the Dev Meeting in Stockholm this July during the meeting. However, I’m sending this email out also, as there were some people missing and to give everyone time to think of some more names.

Please send me your suggestions by the end of next week (Friday 8th March) directly instead of replying to the list.

Thanks!

Pili

—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45