[community] Tor usage in North Korea as a foreigner

Carolin Zöbelein contact at carolin-zoebelein.de
Thu Aug 29 22:52:57 UTC 2019

Hi,

I don't know how long you will stay there, but maybe you should also
consider to simply stay offline during the whole time you will be
there.

If you have fear of troubles using TAILS, then don't use it. If you
have fear of beeing watched for your online activities, then don't go
online.

In general, beeing offline for some time, can be also nice and restful.

Best regards,

Carolin