[community] moving the tor browser manual to Lektor

silvia [hiro] hiro at torproject.org
Wed Sep 19 09:42:59 UTC 2018

Hey everyone,

I have been chatting with Colin about moving the tor browser manual to
lektor.

This is completely possible, but I wanted to understand a few things.

- Can we use the styleguide? Or do we have to keep the current design?

I am asking this because we have been testing the styleguide a lot with
Lektor and it would be the easiest thing for me to create a framework in
lektor to which you can just port the content from the system you are
using to Markdown.

This will also be the same structure than the support portal, so it will
be easier down the road, to port the manual to the support portal.

How does it sound to you?

Please let me know.

Talk soon,

-hiro