[community] State of the Onion

Carolin Zöbelein contact at carolin-zoebelein.de
Fri Sep 7 18:22:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

nice stuff. But apart from the content question, I want to point you
(for your presentation time), to speak slowly and nice English, for all
the non-native speakers.

It's terrible, if you listen to a presentation and you only understand
the half of the content, since you are overstrained by the language :P.

Best regards,
Carolin