[community] State of the Onion

Alison Macrina alison at torproject.org
Fri Sep 7 16:18:00 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

In Mexico City, we'll have a session called the State of the Onion,
where each team has 5-7 minutes to present on what we've accomplished
over the last six months and what we plan to do at the meeting itself.
We will hold this session two times -- once during the invite-only days
and once during the public days.

I want us to dedicate this Monday's meeting to planning the SOTO, so I
am writing to you all now to start thinking about it. What do we want to
highlight from the last six months? What do we want to accomplish at the
meeting? Who wants to help me present this? :)

Initial thoughts about what to highlight:

- Global South initiative work
- other outreach including Tor meetups
- Library Freedom Institute
- relay advocacy
- meeting planning

Think it over today and we'll finalize the plans on Monday!

Thanks everyone,

Alison

--
Alison Macrina