[community] Quick question

Oliver oliver.clark at treatmentcentreuk.uk
Sat Oct 20 17:25:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

I apologise for making such a direct approach but I got your email address from your website's contact page. I am contacting people like yourself about the opiate epidemic in America. This is a vitally important topic, and one that should be discussed more as part of the upcoming mid-term election.

I created a cool piece of content detailing why the US Government isn’t doing enough to remedy this opiate epidemic.  You can find this content here: https://www.rehab4addiction.co.uk/white-house-response-opiate-epidemic

Please give this a sec to fully load as lots of images are included!

I would really be thankful if you could upload a web link to the page from your website. May I suggest you link to this article from this page of your website: www.lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-commits/2012-August/045613.html ?

Uploading this weblink will help to draw attention to the issues that matter.

I suggest you simply add the below link and description into this page to draw attention to these issues:

The White House's Response to the opiate epidemic - why not enough is being done to end this problem.

Please feel free to change this how you see fit.  I know this may be inconvenient and that you are busy, but you will raise awareness by adding this link. Is this not a cause you would like to get behind?

Many thanks for doing this!

Oliver Clark.