[community] Topics for an one day training on Tor

Kushal Das mail at kushaldas.in
Mon Nov 26 16:00:38 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I will be doing a 3 day (in total) training/workshop in College of
Engineering, Pune, India in December on various topics. I am going to
keep a day for Tor project itself. I have written down the following
topic items for that day. Please suggest/update with your ideas.

There will be around 40+ students from 2nd year engineering to master of
engineering and a few Ph.D candidates.

* Introduction to Tor project (1 day)
  - What is Tor Project?
  - How does Tor Project  help in daily life?
  - Basic technical details behind the Tor network
  - Using Tor Browser
  - Onion services and deploying your own
  - Onionshare
  - Using Python to access Tor network