[community] support portal feedback

Alison Macrina alison at torproject.org
Fri Jun 29 20:21:20 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I've attached a txt file with some feedback about the support portal.
Some of it is about things that aren't working, and some are suggested
edits to the q&a templates.

Something I have yet to do is test the whole thing using new Tor Browser
8.0 features. I will be reaching out to Gus soon to work on that together.
--
Alison Macrina
Community Team Lead