[community] Wikipedia page review

Alison Macrina alison at libraryfreedomproject.org
Thu Jun 14 17:27:52 UTC 2018

On 06/12/2018 03:57 PM, Celeste S. [jaruga] wrote:
> Hello folks!
>
> Hope everyone has had a fantastic beginning to the week.
>
> I recently reviewed the English Tor Wikipedia page as per our
> conversation at the last meeting. All and all, it was accurate; there
> were probably some parts that were understated and others that were
> overstated, but there was nothing too glaring. I'm not sure who will be
> dealing with the changes, but I can chat with them as well if further
> information is needed.

Thanks for taking such an in-depth look at this!!!

I'm wondering how we might best put out a call for help on these edits.
tor-project@ list seems like an obvious place. Maybe also good to
include in the message that the non-English pages need some love.

Unless someone else wants to organize a sprint to do this? I think it's
a really good idea but I don't have the time to take it on myself. :(

Alison