[community] draft list of roadmap tasks

Alison Macrina alison at torproject.org
Wed Jun 13 19:47:41 UTC 2018

Hi all!

I have a roadmap task list draft here:
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/W8Gdeui8rQ7MshSqsWFJuEOdXEW341KtdUCH_cCy7_o

Please take a look and add what's missing. It's mainly stuff that I'm
working on and stuff that I know Colin and Gus are working on. If I left
out something you're working on, it's nothing personal! It's just that I
didn't have a list of your tasks handy. If one of the tasks is something
you're working on, please add your name next to it (I haven't done this
at all yet).

Once we have a good list of all that we want to accomplish through
October, I will clean it up and add more of a narrative to the top.

We can chat about this some more in the meeting today in 10 minutes!

--
Alison Macrina
Community Team Lead