[community] meeting this Wednesday at 2000 UTC in #tor-meeting

Alison Macrina alison at torproject.org
Mon Jun 11 19:40:14 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We'll have our regular weekly community team meeting on Wednesday June
13 at 2000 UTC in #tor-meeting. We will spend the hour covering
community team updates. Here's some other stuff to be thinking about:

- I'll send a draft of the roadmap (through the end of September)
hopefully in time for the meeting so we can discuss

- I know that we changed the community team meeting time relatively
recently, but right after we did I heard from a few people who said the
new time doesn't work for them. So here's a poll to try again:
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/new_community_team_time_/ (this is the
last time we'll try for a while!). All times in UTC.

See you Wednesday!

--
Alison Macrina
Community Team Lead