[community] proposal: link all langs!

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Tue Jul 31 15:20:32 UTC 2018

Hi Emma / all,

Sorry for coming to this thread a bit late, am just catching up on email today.

One idea for this, that may make things a bit easier:

Instead of doing this in Mallard, it might be worth designing a landing page for https://tb-manual.torproject.org <https://tb-manual.torproject.org/>, and having that list all of the languages (instead of displaying the folder view). Putting the language list in with the manual itself may cause some issues when attempting to generate formats other than HTML (docbook, pdf, etc..).

If this sounds like a reasonable path forward, I am happy to work with Jaruga / Tommy to show them how to accomplish this.

Thanks for bringing this up!