[community] proposal: link all langs!

emma peel emma.peel at riseup.net
Mon Jul 30 21:37:00 UTC 2018

Celeste S. [jaruga]:

> I agree that getting the support portal translated & making the lang index easy to see will be a good idea once it is completed. 🙂
>
> If needed I am able to help with any Mallard work - I've been using it to update manual pages the past few months.
So, do you think you could add language links to the pages at
https://tb-manual.torproject.org/en-US/index.html, so each page has the links to read it on other languages?

For example, at https://tb-manual.torproject.org/alpha/en-US/circumvention.html we should have links to  ar/ de/  en-US/   es-ES/   fa/                      fr/    it/  ko/   nl/  pl/ pt-BR/ ru/ tr/  vi/  zh-CN/  versions.

And if we can make the browser choose the language according to the user language, better!

That is great, but this manual is not linked anywhere. It would be great if we can make it more prominent on the tor project website, as the information on https://www.torproject.org/ is only in english and is not linking the alpha version nor the stable version of the manual...