[community] proposal: link all langs!

Celeste S. [jaruga] jaruga at dial.ga
Thu Jul 19 20:47:28 UTC 2018

I agree that getting the support portal translated & making the lang index easy to see will be a good idea once it is completed. 🙂

If needed I am able to help with any Mallard work - I've been using it to update manual pages the past few months.

Relevant, there is also already a translation / Transifex instructional implemented into the manual alpha: https://tb-manual.torproject.org/alpha/en-US/translate.html

-- jaruga