[community] Meeting this Wednesday 1800 UTC in #tor-meeting

Alison Macrina alison at libraryfreedomproject.org
Thu Jan 25 03:04:18 UTC 2018

On 01/24/2018 06:39 PM, Kat wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jan 2018, Alison Macrina wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> We will have our regular meeting on 24 January at 1800 UTC in
>> #tor-meeting on IRC. Please come ready to talk about roadmap progress
>> and any other updates you have from the last two weeks. See you there!
>
> Apologies, all. I totally flaked.
>
> Not sure if we'd planned to talk about the team agenda for Rome, but
> I'd like to make sure #24148 (Start a program where developers can call
> out volunteers for swag and glory) is on it. Or maybe this is something
> we need to get wider buy-in for, in which case maybe it should be a
> break-out session.
>
>  -Kat

No worries about the meeting. It was just me and Tommy there, and we
were planning to meet later anyway, so we just did that instead.

As for the team agenda for Rome, we can talk about that here on the
mailing list some to start. I think that #24148 should go on the roadmap
that we'll build for April-September. We can brainstorm the kinds of
buy-in that we'd need, like having Jon available to send swag, and
making sure that the devs are staying on top of this. And then later
when we compare our roadmaps across teams, we will identify those
dependencies for them.