[community] Meeting this Wednesday 1800 UTC in #tor-meeting

Kat kat at sigstop.org
Thu Jan 25 00:39:04 UTC 2018

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018, Alison Macrina wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> We will have our regular meeting on 24 January at 1800 UTC in
> #tor-meeting on IRC. Please come ready to talk about roadmap progress
> and any other updates you have from the last two weeks. See you there!

Apologies, all. I totally flaked.

Not sure if we'd planned to talk about the team agenda for Rome, but
I'd like to make sure #24148 (Start a program where developers can call
out volunteers for swag and glory) is on it. Or maybe this is something
we need to get wider buy-in for, in which case maybe it should be a
break-out session.

  -Kat