[community] Tor talks in India

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir at torproject.org
Wed Jan 17 17:01:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

I will be at two Tor talks in India this week.

1. Alternative Law Forum, Bangalore (Friday, Jan 19)

    http://altlawforum.org/

>From the website

    ALF was started in March, 2000, by a collective of lawyers with the belief
    that there was a need for an alternative practice of law. We recognize
    that a practice of law is inherently political. We are committed to a
    practice of law which will respond to issues of social and economic
    injustice. Over the past few years ALF has grown from being a legal
    service provider to becoming a space that integrates alternative lawyering
    with critical research, alternative dispute resolution, pedagogic
    interventions and more generally maintaining sustained legal interventions
    in various social issues.

This is a public event open to other NGOs as well. I will be talking about Tor
and general digital security and privacy.

2. Mumbai Tor meet-up and User Testing session, Mumbai (Saturday, Jan 20)

Antonela and I will be at a Tor talk + user testing session in Mumbai. Event
details at

    https://rootconf.in/2018-tor-meetup-mumbai/

(I will add them to the calendar later today.)

--
Sukhbir