[community] Research ethics board

Scott Ainslie scott at scottainslie.me.uk
Thu Apr 12 22:44:00 UTC 2018

I'm glad it's something that'll be useful!

I'd like to conduct independent research, and I felt formalizing the
process and creating documentation similar to research and educational
institution ethics forms might be helpful, alongside integrating the
preexisting documentation the research ethics board published regarding
conducting research.

I'm also curious about the potential implication of the General Data
Protection Regulation upon conducting research too. I hope I'll be able
to learn as to if it affects the independent research I'd like to do and
subsequent research others do.

I'll contact the organization's research ethics board for ideas and
suggestions. I'm conscious a mailing list exists for the research ethics
board but I'm unable to post messages to it.
--
Scott Ainslie <scott at scottainslie.me.uk>