[community] new meeting time -- 2000 UTC every other Wednesday

Alison Macrina alison at torproject.org
Mon Apr 9 19:15:28 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Thanks everyone who participated in the poll about a new meeting time.
The results after two weeks showed that the best time would be on every
other Wednesday at 2000 UTC (a change from our previous time of 1800
UTC). I've updated the wiki to reflect this change [1].

Next week's meeting will be at this new time, in #tor-meeting as always.

See you then!

Alison

[1]
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/CommunityTeam
(and hey, while you're here, if you're an active member of the community
team, please add your name and short bio info at the top of the page
under "people")
--
Alison Macrina
Community Team Lead