[community] meeting on Wednesday

Carolin Zöbelein contact at carolin-zoebelein.de
Fri Apr 6 02:44:07 UTC 2018

Hi,

I only want to summarize the important topics we have to talk about:

1. Trustable of the mirror people
-> We haven't check this until, now?
-> Should we start to check this?
-> How should we check this?

2. Future of the mirror website
-> Do we should still have it on our website?
-> If yes, should it be linked from somewhere?

3. Gettor
-> Can we us the mirrors for Gettor, particularly considering point 1
and 2?

Best regards,
Carolin