[community] Meeting time

Alison Macrina alison at libraryfreedomproject.org
Mon Oct 23 23:02:51 UTC 2017

Alison Macrina:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to propose changing our meeting time to make it more accessible
> to people across timezones. Right now, we meet every other Wednesday at
> 18:00 UTC. I'd like to keep the meetings to every other Wednesdays, but
> perhaps there is a more convenient time than 18:00 UTC.
>
> Please reply only to me and tell me what times on Wednesdays in UTC
> you're available for the meeting. For example, I'm available from 13:00
> UTC to 22:00 UTC.

Well, I got a lot of feedback, but it doesn't seem like there's another
time that will work well for all of us on Wednesdays. For now, I am
going to keep the time to 1800 UTC every other Wednesday (the next
meeting is on 1 November).

If you were one of the people who was hoping to get the meeting time
changed, and you'd like me to try again with different days of the week,
please write to me separately, and if I get enough responses I'll try a
longer poll with options.

Alison