[community] Community team meeting Wednesday at 1800 UTC

Alison Macrina alison at libraryfreedomproject.org
Mon Oct 2 17:13:00 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Here's a reminder for our regular community team meeting, which will be
held on Wednesday, October 4, at 1800 UTC. Please note that we will hold
this meeting in #tor-meeting rather than our usual #tor-project. Our
meetings will be in #tor-meeting from now on.

We'll start with status updates as always, but please let me know if you
have any other agenda items to discuss. The only other thing I'll want
to check in about will be plans for the upcoming Montreal meeting (this
is our last meeting before that meeting).

We will not have a meeting on October 18, since several of us will be in
Montreal.

See you on Wednesday!
--
Alison Macrina