[community] Next week's meeting

Alison Macrina alison at torproject.org
Thu Nov 9 17:16:00 UTC 2017

Hi all, just a heads up that I will be traveling on Wednesday November
15th, so I will miss our regular meeting. Phoul has graciously stepped
in to run the meeting, so he'll send a reminder out sometime early next
week.

Also, while I have you all here: Phoul and I are working on a blog post
to encourage more people to run relays by organizing a lot of the how-to
information in one place, and filling in some of the details on best
practices and things like that. We're trying to make this as
comprehensive as possible, which means it would really benefit from
additional people adding to the text. Please contact me if you are
interested in helping out with this.

Alison
--
Alison Macrina