[community] Team roadmapping

Alison Macrina alison at libraryfreedomproject.org
Wed Nov 1 19:39:00 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Behold, the draft community team roadmap for the next six months:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1biph8qhxvUc_VetcaJjkS9H3kKC95yPB9Z1VhZLypIQ/edit#gid=0

Please take a look and add anything you think is missing, or flag
anything you think is incorrect or misleading or whatever. It won't be
complete until we've worked with the other teams on coordinating our
roadmaps.

Here are the other team's draft roadmaps:

OONI:
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/CTMRUHLTGG0VEA727afz3Unb7VWfkkRjcshyssPh1bE

Tor Browser:
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/roevbMxlBi5rxSAh57iRjy8w1MB2HZArEmM2JekbqPM

Metrics:
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/m-QJrsoQY23x9mv2SSfMPFjx2pbP91wsWpQtjyWoyci

Network:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ufrun1khEo5Cwd6OwngERn829wU3W3eskdrriaYfUBQ/edit#gid=0

If you'd like to work on identifying inter-team dependencies and other
roadmap coordination, we'll be meeting in #tor-meeting this Friday,
November 3, at 1600 UTC. Please review all the roadmaps before attending.

Alison

--
Alison Macrina
Director