[community] Meeting this Wednesday at 1800 UTC in #tor-project

Alison Macrina alison at libraryfreedomproject.org
Mon Jun 26 18:53:00 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We will have our regular meeting this Wednesday on IRC in OFTC,
#tor-project, at 1800 UTC. Here are some agenda items I'd like to get
through at this meeting:

1. Status updates from the team
2. Community Team roadmap (please review the draft before the meeting:
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/5SXgWWnyQtkp8sOUFrdyOvi0WaPVoTgbmhMIGEr-QkV
3. Possible new support position and more ideas for the future of support

Anyone have any other items for this week's agenda? If you're covering
something in your status update, no need to add it to the agenda.

Alison
--
Alison Macrina
Library Freedom Project