[community] Community team roadmap -- draft

Alison Macrina alison at libraryfreedomproject.org
Wed Jun 21 18:50:00 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I've started working on the draft of our roadmap for the rest of the
year:
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/GZvc-gp_yvdUCf5_y1YvCHaJ4onWjx5uOxf24b99YPv.

I've identified some todo items at the top, but basically I'd like us
all to start mapping out our work for the rest of the year. Let's think
about what we want to accomplish work out a timeline for making it all
happen.

Please take a look at the todo items, add what's missing, and start
filling in your work in the months listed. If you need to discuss any
items, let's chat about it on this thread. We'll also cover this in next
week's meeting.

I'd also like us to start thinking about future projects we'd like to
work on. Ideally, we'll start making the 2018 roadmap at the October Tor
Meeting.

Here are some other team's roadmaps for reference and dependencies:

Network
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/OUb00TinYTQhsLEpPjCdRQlr7IKiIdPVmzl339RG5EJ

UX
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/eknijNLoQdquePmP1uZrADmYrXDvI2pWc-F1oa_Z5ow