[community] Is tor summer of privacy no more, scaled back what ?

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:57:33 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Can somebody share if the tor summer of privacy is no more or is it
scaled back. I'm going to be putting a write-up about various foss
internships opportunities and have been a tor user for few years.

Just for your info, this is me -

https://github.com/shirishag75

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?submitter=shirishag75@gmail.com

https://itsfoss.com/author/shirish/

Looking forward to your response.

P.S. I have tried to subscribe to the community-team, just awaiting
its  approval as well.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल