[community] Team day in Montreal

Alison Macrina alison at libraryfreedomproject.org
Fri Aug 11 14:34:00 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

First, a reminder that at the Montreal meeting, the "team meetings" day
will be on Wednesday October 11th -- so make sure to arrive in Montreal
on the 10th.

I'm now scheduling for that day, and we'll of course have a community
team meeting, but please let me know about any other meetings you need
to have scheduled between and among teams. For example, we should
probably have a "support" meeting with members of community and
applications. Let me know if here are others.

Thanks!

Alison
--
Alison Macrina