[community] Roadmap & Dependencies track!

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Thu Apr 27 14:46:14 UTC 2017

Hello community team!

I am bugging all teams with this :)

As a result of organizing ourselves into teams and coordinate our
efforts towards similar goals (e.g. better support for mobile users).
Tor's Vegas teams are in need of better visibility of what each one is
doing and better coordination of deliverables/dependencies.

In order to achieve that, I am asking all Vegas teams to organize their
work in a roadmap (covering at least till end of 2017).

Once that is done, I would like the team to identify possible
dependencies on other teams to get your work done.

Here are some roadmaps other teams have started:

Network
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/OUb00TinYTQhsLEpPjCdRQlr7IKiIdPVmzl339RG5EJ

UX
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/eknijNLoQdquePmP1uZrADmYrXDvI2pWc-F1oa_Z5ow

Tor Browser
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/WoXgKh9r6-1uMhz4Ln93tY-sITwoxM6gQfrwOG14SMN

I know the community team has some dependencies on UX team :) with the
support portal. But you might be able to learn how you could help other
teams as you look at their work.

That is why I am asking you to do this exercise. Let me know if you have
any questions and if I can help you in any way.

Thanks,
Isabela