[community] meeting tomorrow

Alison Macrina alison at libraryfreedomproject.org
Tue Apr 4 13:43:00 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We have a meeting tomorrow at 1800 UTC in #tor-project IRC, but I'm
giving a talk that's ending right as the meeting begins. I thought I'd
be able to make it but I think it'll be difficult.

Would someone else like to run the meeting tomorrow? Someone who was at
the Tor Meeting can give a reportback about community related things we
discussed there, and maybe Colin can give a support portal update?

Let me know what you think. If not, we can maybe have the meeting next
week instead.

Alison

Alison Macrina
Library Freedom Project