[tor-commits] [tor/release-0.2.6] tiny changelog updates
arma at torproject.org
arma at torproject.org
Sun Jul 12 19:25:13 UTC 2015
Author: Roger Dingledine <arma at torproject.org>
Date: Sun Jul 12 15:24:48 2015 -0400
tiny changelog updates
the only substantive one was moving a paren around in the #16381 entry.
ChangeLog | 17 ++++++++---------
1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
diff --git a/ChangeLog b/ChangeLog
index f13cf11..981454b 100644
@@ -8,22 +8,21 @@ Changes in version 0.2.6.10 - 2015-07-14
o Major bugfixes (hidden service clients, stability):
- Stop refusing to store updated hidden service descriptors on a
client. This reverts commit 9407040c59218 (which indeed fixed bug
- 14219), but introduced a major hidden service reachability
- regression detailed in bug 16381. This is a temporary fix since we
+ 14219, but introduced a major hidden service reachability
+ regression detailed in bug 16381.) This is a temporary fix since we
can live with the minor issue in bug 14219 (it just results in
some load on the network) but the regression of 16381 is too much
- of a setback.
- First-round fix for bug 16381; bugfix on tor-0.2.6.3-alpha.
+ of a setback. First-round fix for bug 16381; bugfix on 0.2.6.3-alpha.
o Major bugfixes (stability):
- Stop crashing with an assertion failure when parsing certain kinds
of malformed or truncated microdescriptors. Fixes bug 16400;
bugfix on 0.2.6.1-alpha. Found by "torkeln"; fix based on a patch
- - Stop random assertion failures that could occur when connecting to
- a busy hidden service, or connecting to a hidden service while a
- NEWNYM is in progress. Fixes bug 16013; bugfix on 0.1.0.1-rc.
+ - Stop random client-side assertion failures that could occur when
+ connecting to a busy hidden service, or connecting to a hidden
+ service while a NEWNYM is in progress. Fixes bug 16013; bugfix
+ on 0.1.0.1-rc.
o Minor features (geoip):
- Update geoip to the June 3 2015 Maxmind GeoLite2 Country database.
@@ -34,7 +33,7 @@ Changes in version 0.2.6.10 - 2015-07-14
A previous typo meant that we could keep going with an
uninitialized crypto library, and would have OpenSSL initialize
its own PRNG. Fixes bug 16360; bugfix on 0.2.5.2-alpha, introduced
- when implementing 4900. Patch by "teor".
+ when implementing ticket 4900. Patch by "teor".
o Minor bugfixes (Linux seccomp2 sandbox):
- Allow pipe() and pipe2() syscalls in the seccomp2 sandbox: we need
More information about the tor-commits