[tor-commits] [tor/master] place the cherries on top and call it done
arma at torproject.org
arma at torproject.org
Sat Apr 26 01:46:34 UTC 2014
Author: Roger Dingledine <arma at torproject.org>
Date: Fri Apr 25 21:40:39 2014 -0400
place the cherries on top and call it done
ChangeLog | 12 ++++++------
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/ChangeLog b/ChangeLog
index 88c96dc..0af644f 100644
@@ -3,7 +3,7 @@ Changes in version 0.2.5.4-alpha - 2014-04-25
improvements for clients and relays, including blacklisting authority
signing keys that were used while susceptible to the OpenSSL
"heartbleed" bug, fixing two expensive functions on busy relays,
- improved TLS ciphersuite preference lists, supporting run-time hardening
+ improved TLS ciphersuite preference lists, support for run-time hardening
on compilers that support AddressSanitizer, and more work on the Linux
@@ -42,8 +42,8 @@ Changes in version 0.2.5.4-alpha - 2014-04-25
will probably turn up. To try it, enable "Sandbox 1" on a Linux
host. Resolves ticket 11351.
- Strengthen sandbox code: the sandbox can now test the arguments
- for rename(), and blocks _sysctl() entirely. Resolves part of
- ticket 11351.
+ for rename(), and blocks _sysctl() entirely. Resolves another part
+ of ticket 11351.
- When the sandbox blocks a system call, it now tries to log a stack
trace before exiting. Resolves ticket 11465.
@@ -72,7 +72,7 @@ Changes in version 0.2.5.4-alpha - 2014-04-25
launching for a second time while using bridges. Fixes bug 9229;
bugfix on 0.2.0.3-alpha.
- o Minor features (Transparent proxy, *BSD):
+ o Minor features (transparent proxy, *BSD):
- Support FreeBSD's ipfw firewall interface for TransPort ports on
FreeBSD. To enable it, set "TransProxyType ipfw". Resolves ticket
10267; patch from "yurivict".
@@ -215,8 +215,8 @@ Changes in version 0.2.5.4-alpha - 2014-04-25
should never have affected anyone in practice.
o Minor bugfixes (hidden service):
- - Only retry attempts to connect to a chosen rendezvous point 8
- times, not 30. Fixes bug 4241; bugfix on 0.1.0.1-rc.
+ - Only retry attempts to connect to a chosen rendezvous point 8 times,
+ not 30. Fixes bug 4241; bugfix on 0.1.0.1-rc.
o Minor bugfixes (misc code correctness):
- Fix various instances of undefined behavior in channeltls.c,
More information about the tor-commits