[or-cvs] r11622: Take some more, ask a question or two. (tor/trunk/doc)
phobos at seul.org
phobos at seul.org
Tue Sep 25 01:43:18 UTC 2007
Date: 2007-09-24 21:43:18 -0400 (Mon, 24 Sep 2007)
New Revision: 11622
Take some more, ask a question or two.
--- tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2007-09-25 01:23:53 UTC (rev 11621)
+++ tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2007-09-25 01:43:18 UTC (rev 11622)
@@ -192,10 +192,10 @@
- HOWTO for DNSPort.
- - Tell people about OSX Uninstaller
+P - Tell people about OSX Uninstaller
- Quietly document NT Service options
- More prominently, we should have a recommended apps list.
- - recommend gaim.
+ - recommend pidgin (gaim is renamed)
- unrecommend IE because of ftp:// bug.
- we should add a preamble to tor-design saying it's out of date.
. Document transport and natdport in a good HOWTO.
@@ -204,7 +204,7 @@
P - Packaging:
P - Can we switch to polipo? Please?
- - Make documentation realize that location of system configuration file
+P - Make documentation realize that location of system configuration file
will depend on location of system defaults, and isn't always /etc/torrc.
P - If we haven't replaced privoxy, lock down its configuration in all
packages, as documented in tor-doc-unix.html
@@ -474,7 +474,8 @@
- a way to generate the website diagrams from source, so we can
- translate them as utf-8 text rather than with gimp.
+ translate them as utf-8 text rather than with gimp. (svg? or
. Flesh out options_description array in src/or/config.c
. multiple sample torrc files
. figure out how to make nt service stuff work?
@@ -532,7 +533,7 @@
P - put the source image for the stickers on the website, so people can
print their own
R - make a page with the hidden service diagrams.
- - ask Jan to be the translation coordinator? add to volunteer page.
+P - ask Jan/Jens to be the translation coordinator? add to volunteer page.
- add a page for localizing all tor's components.
- It would be neat if we had a single place that described _all_ the
tor-related tools you can use, and what they give you, and how well they
More information about the tor-commits