[or-cvs] r8408: a few more todo changes (tor/trunk/doc)
arma at seul.org
arma at seul.org
Sun Sep 17 17:57:57 UTC 2006
Date: 2006-09-17 13:57:56 -0400 (Sun, 17 Sep 2006)
New Revision: 8408
a few more todo changes
--- tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2006-09-17 06:18:06 UTC (rev 8407)
+++ tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2006-09-17 17:57:56 UTC (rev 8408)
@@ -18,8 +18,6 @@
by default, if it works?"
Items for 0.1.2.x, real soon now:
-R o avoid thrashing the bandwidth exercise when we change IPs a lot
- (we avoid simply by not doing any new tests when we change IPs.)
- When we've been idle a long time, we stop fetching server
descriptors. When we then get a socks request, we build circuits
immediately using whatever descriptors we have, rather than waiting
@@ -33,8 +31,7 @@
. Figure out avoiding duplicate /24 lines
o automatically add /16 servers to family
- do it in an efficient way. keep a list of something somewhere?
- - make the "16" part configurable, so people who run their own
- tor network can set it to 32.
+ - make it configurable, so people can turn it on or off.
N - Clients stop dumping old descriptors if the network-statuses
claim they're still valid.
. If we fail to connect via an exit enclave, (warn and) try again
@@ -80,8 +77,6 @@
Interface should be set_request_listener(sock, cb); [ cb(request) ]
- - Directory guards
- Make reverse DNS work.
X Implement with dnsworkers
@@ -164,6 +159,7 @@
without fetching all statuses. A new URL to fetch I presume?
Deferred from 0.1.2.x:
+ - Directory guards
- Memory use improvements:
- Look into pulling serverdescs off buffers as they arrive.
- Save and mmap v1 directories, and networkstatus docs; store them
More information about the tor-commits