[or-cvs] r8560: and document that change (in tor/trunk: . doc)
arma at seul.org
arma at seul.org
Sun Oct 1 06:43:07 UTC 2006
Date: 2006-10-01 02:43:06 -0400 (Sun, 01 Oct 2006)
New Revision: 8560
and document that change
--- tor/trunk/ChangeLog 2006-10-01 06:41:13 UTC (rev 8559)
+++ tor/trunk/ChangeLog 2006-10-01 06:43:06 UTC (rev 8560)
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-Changes in version 0.1.2.2-alpha - 2006-??-??
+Changes in version 0.1.2.2-alpha - 2006-10-??
o Major features:
- Add server-side support for "reverse" DNS lookups (using PTR
records so clients can determine the canonical hostname for a
@@ -65,6 +65,8 @@
o Minor Bugfixes:
- Two small performance improvements on parsing descriptors.
+ - Fix big bug affecting performance for both serving and reaching
+ hidden services.
- Major performance improvement on inserting descriptors: change
algorithm from O(n^2) to O(n).
- Make the common memory allocation path faster on machines where
@@ -131,6 +133,8 @@
a few will be fast. This exercises our bandwidth and bootstraps
- Remove 8888 as a long lived port, and add 6697 (ircs).
+ - If we fail to build a circuit to an intended enclave, and it's
+ not mandatory that we use that enclave, stop wanting it.
(stopped at r8478)
--- tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2006-10-01 06:41:13 UTC (rev 8559)
+++ tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2006-10-01 06:43:06 UTC (rev 8560)
@@ -56,9 +56,9 @@
Make sure that we don't freak out when the network is down.
N - Clients stop dumping old descriptors if the network-statuses
claim they're still valid.
-R . If we fail to connect via an exit enclave, (warn and) try again
+ o If we fail to connect via an exit enclave, (warn and) try again
without demanding that exit node.
- - And recognize when extending to the enclave node is failing,
+ o And recognize when extending to the enclave node is failing,
so we can abandon then too.
o We need a separate list of "hidserv authorities" if we want to
retire moria1 from the main list.
@@ -299,6 +299,9 @@
Minor items for 0.1.2.x as time permits:
+ - add a "default.action" file to the tor/vidalia bundle so we can fix the
+ https thing in the default configuration:
- even if your torrc lists yourself in your myfamily line, don't list it in
- Flesh out options_description array in src/or/config.c
More information about the tor-commits