[or-cvs] r8693: clean up and name and syntax of status events (tor/trunk/doc)
arma at seul.org
arma at seul.org
Thu Oct 12 09:40:37 UTC 2006
Date: 2006-10-12 05:40:36 -0400 (Thu, 12 Oct 2006)
New Revision: 8693
clean up and name and syntax of status events
--- tor/trunk/doc/control-spec.txt 2006-10-12 09:27:09 UTC (rev 8692)
+++ tor/trunk/doc/control-spec.txt 2006-10-12 09:40:36 UTC (rev 8693)
@@ -855,14 +855,15 @@
[First added in 0.1.2.2-alpha.]
-4.1.10. Misc other events
+4.1.10. Status events
"650" SP Type SP Action SP Arguments
- Type = "MISC_CLIENT" / "MISC_SERVER"
- Action and Arguments (if any) are described below.
+ Type = "STATUS_CLIENT" / "STATUS_SERVER"
+ Action is a string, and Arguments is a series of key=value
+ pairs; more details below.
- Actions for MISC_CLIENT events can be as follows:
+ Actions for STATUS_CLIENT events can be as follows:
CIRCUIT_ESTABLISHED means that Tor is able to establish circuits
for client use. This event will only be sent if we just built a
@@ -873,14 +874,15 @@
that it has closed all its circuits and will establishing them
anew. This typically happens when a laptop goes to sleep and then
wakes up again. It also happens when the system is swapping so
- heavily that Tor is starving. The Arguments line is this case is
- a single non-negative integer representing the number of seconds
- Tor thinks it was unconscious for.
+ heavily that Tor is starving. The Arguments line in this case is
+ "time=NUM", a non-negative integer representing the number of
+ seconds Tor thinks it was unconscious for.
- Actions for MISC_SERVER events can be as follows:
+ Actions for STATUS_SERVER events can be as follows:
5. Implementation notes
More information about the tor-commits