[or-cvs] shuffle todo items
arma at seul.org
arma at seul.org
Mon Jul 17 19:42:24 UTC 2006
Update of /home2/or/cvsroot/tor/doc
In directory moria:/home/arma/work/onion/cvs/tor/doc
shuffle todo items
RCS file: /home2/or/cvsroot/tor/doc/TODO,v
retrieving revision 1.462
retrieving revision 1.463
diff -u -p -d -r1.462 -r1.463
--- TODO 15 Jul 2006 05:53:41 -0000 1.462
+++ TODO 17 Jul 2006 19:42:22 -0000 1.463
@@ -18,6 +18,9 @@ P - phobos claims
by default, if it works?"
Items for 0.1.2.x:
+ - We should ship with a list of stable dir mirrors -- they're not
+ trusted like the authorities, but they'll provide more robustness
+ and diversity for bootstrapping clients.
- Servers are easy to setup and run: being a relay is about as easy as
being a client.
- Reduce resource load
@@ -137,15 +140,9 @@ M - rewrite how libevent does select()
the IP it believes it is using. Use this to block dvorak's attack.
Also, this is a fine time to say what time you think it is.
o Verify that a new cell type is okay with deployed codebase
- - Specify
+ . Specify HELLO cells
- - Directory system improvements
- - config option to publish what ports you listen on, beyond
- ORPort/DirPort. It should support ranges and bit prefixes (?) too.
- - Parse this.
- - Relay this in networkstatus.
N - Exitlist should avoid outputting the same IP address twice.
N - Write path-spec.txt
@@ -172,9 +169,6 @@ Topics to think about during 0.1.2.x dev
- Figure out hidden services.
Minor items for 0.1.2.x as time permits.
- - We should ship with a list of stable dir mirrors -- they're not
- trusted like the authorities, but they'll provide more robustness
- and diversity for bootstrapping clients.
- Rate limit exit connections to a given destination -- this helps
us play nice with websites when Tor users want to crawl them; it
also introduces DoS opportunities.
@@ -237,6 +231,11 @@ Minor items for 0.1.2.x as time permits.
- It would be nice to request address lookups from the controller
without using SOCKS.
- Make everything work with hidden services
+ - Directory system improvements
+ - config option to publish what ports you listen on, beyond
+ ORPort/DirPort. It should support ranges and bit prefixes (?) too.
+ - Parse this.
+ - Relay this in networkstatus.
. Update the hidden service stuff for the new dir approach.
More information about the tor-commits